We provide a wide range of services
We are providers of quality ICT equipment supply, value added support and solutions in Ghana.
As your preferred IT partner, Enterprise IT Solutions will get to know your business, its vision and goals and identify areas where IT can be used more effectively to improve your business processes. Whatever the nature of your business, the size of your company, the scope of your IT requirements, Enterprise IT will have the solutions for you. We offer professional skills and resources to empower your business to communicate, compete and succeed in a rapidly changing world. On a project basis, Enterprise IT can provide any number of IT Solutions some of which are outlined below:
Hardware Source, Supply & Installation
Enterprise IT will advise and guide you through the process of hardware acquisition as most appropriate for your business. We are already in partnership with several reputable sources for the acquisition of such hardware.
We have experience in dealing with major brands including D-Link, Cyberoam, Sophos, Ubiquiti, NComputing, Excel Cabling, Giganet, APC, eScan (Anti-Virus), Kaspersky, Norton and E-SET etc.
- Switches (10/100Mbps, 10/100/1000Mbps), Unmanaged/Web Smart/Managed and Full managed Layer 3, PoE and non-PoE
- Routers (Wireless and Service routers)
- Wireless Access points (indoor and Outdoor APs)
- Network Storage (NAS and SAN boxes)
- Cabling (Cat6 & 5e roll, patch panels and cords, face plate, back box and keystones)
- Cabinets (2U to 42U)
- Fiber ( pigtails, patch cords, indoor and outdoor armored cable, ODPs)
- UTM Firewalls from Sophos/Cyberoam, D-link and Fortigate
- Cameras (Dome, PTZ, Box and Cloud)
- PoE Switches (8- 48ports, 10/100 & 10/100/1000Mbps)
- Network Video Records (9-channel, 1bay, 2bay etc) Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Voice Gateways (FXO and FXS )
- IP PBX ( FXO, GSM and PRI interfaces)
- IP phones (SIP phone with LCD display & Video SIP IP phones)
- Sophos Wireless
Network Design & Installation
Whether you are adding to an existing network or creating a new network, Enterprise IT will provide you with a solution to suit. We will help you decide between a cabled network or a wireless network; plan the best routing; identify the necessary components; install and test the network and ensure that the network is secure.
Software Source, Supply & Configure
We will ensure that you procure the right software for your systems. We acquire the software from reputable suppliers, ensuring any licensing arrangements are managed correctly.
We install and configure software applications required and test the installation to your satisfaction.
Finally we install and test the solution ensuring that you are happy before signing off.
- Sophos Endpoint, Server and Network Protection
- eScan Antivirus and Internet Security (SOHO, SMB, SME Corporate and Enterprise)
- Kaspersky Anti-virus (SOHO, SMB, SME Corporate and Enterprise)
- Semantic (SOHO, SMB, SME Corporate and Enterprise)
- E-SET (SOHO, SMB, SME Corporate and Enterprise) Our Consultancy Services help to assist our clients on challenging issues in two main areas:
- IT Consulting Services for Business Change
- IT Consulting Services for Infrastructure Management
IT Consulting Services for Business Change
Enterprise IT Consulting Services are designed to help clients as they formulate their business strategy. We bring a fresh, independent perspective with impartial objectivity. The end result is clarity of vision that benefits your Company through increased efficiency and reduced costs, in areas such as:
- Shared service delivery platform within business units
- Building competitive advantage through IT
- Aligning technology strategy to the business goals
- Reducing IT cost and needless complexity
- Benchmarking IT performance for the business
- Optimizing workforce & workplace IT Strategy
IT Consulting Services for Infrastructure Management
Through our Consulting Services we advise our clients and help them to keep on top of today’s rapidly changing technology issues.
Our input assists them with an understanding of emerging technologies and provides structure in evaluating their current and future systems requirements. This allows clients to define, prioritize and develop initiatives for improvement.
Our clients have benefited from services that:
- Aligns their technology strategy with their business goals and objectives
- Provides expert advice across a range of platforms and technologies in all key areas of the IT infrastructure, from Desktops to Servers
- Addresses technology performance, availability and security issues
- Enables a secure and robust infrastructure, that supports emerging business and technology requirements
Let’s make awesome things, together.
Tell us about your project.
Would you like to start a project with us?
Contact us to see how we can help by working in partnership with you to improve your business processes through the effective use of Information Technology.